"Passion for Christ,
Impacting the World"
Hinkson Christian Academy exists to assist families by educating and training their children in a Christian environment thereby enabling them to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially in order to serve God and man with excellence and integrity.
Hinkson Christian Academy is looking for teachers who not only love academics, but desire to nurture and disciple young people socially and spiritually in a grace-filled international environment. If you are positive, flexible, and see eternal value in the everyday work of nurture, our school could be a great fit for you!
RECENT EVENTS P.II at HCA
- In the beginning of May, our 5th grade students represented their annual country fair with reports and demonstrations of national or famous food, clothes and cultures. That was a very interesting and delicious project!
HCA SCIENCE PROJECT, April 2015
- The middle school students presented their projects about the wonderful world of science. 4th-6th grades prepared exhibits, conducted experiments and showed off their interesting facts. view more...
HCA HONORS MUSICIANS 2015
- Each year HCA high school students audition and become a part of the annual gathering of Association of Christian Schools International to join together to perform choral and orchestral concerts in Europe. In 2015 we added a band to the performances in celebration of our 10th anniversary.
- In 2015 performances were in Kandern, Germany at the Black Forest Academy Campus and Sunday's performance was in St. Martin's Cathedral in Basel, Switzerland. This year's choral conductor was Dr. Lloyd Mims from West Palm Beach Atlanta University, FL, USA; the orchestral conductor was from Germany.
Senior Economic Project Lunch 2015
- The Seniors have been learning about what it takes to create and sell their products.
- The Coffee House is a celebration for the whole Hinkson community.
- Students showcase their talents by performing songs, acting out scenes from plays, reading poetry,
- Once per school year, a week is dedicated to Dr.Seuss. During this week students study,
listen to, and read his colorful and imaginative books. Students draw a picture of Dr. Seuss`s Hat
and the best drawing wins a prize.
- We are inspiring a love of reading in our students through celebrating this beloved author.